Hidden Treasure

For you formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Know what your candidate believes! Especially when it comes to pro-life issues!



"The first thing I'd do as president is sign the Freedom of Choice Act. That's the first thing that I'd do." -- Senator Barack Obama, speaking to the Planned Parenthood Action Fund, July 17, 2007

View Freedom of Choice Act in its entirety here


Obama and Born-Alive Infants-who's telling the truth?

It is of this bloggers opinion that promises matter little when parallelled with actions. Don't believe a word your candidate says. Do the research. Let his history dictate who he is, not his words. What did mama always say? Actions speak louder than words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Powered by WebRing.