Hidden Treasure

For you formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Are You my Daughter?


Hidden Treasure was developed to be a voice for those that don't have one, for whatever reason. It is to be an advocate for mankind, because I believe, in a nutshell, everyone has value. As corny as it sounds, I believe in the value of a person, more-so than that of the dollar or any other investment. When you invest in another person, you can change the world. It is with that sentiment, I want to change Rick and Heather's world.

Rick is a loving, caring father who had no choice but give up his daughter for adoption when she was young. He was told it would be in her best interest. Now, many years later, he is searching to find her. He told his emotional story Friday on his blog and is hoping someone, anyone, will help locate Heather.

In the meantime, sites such as Look at the Details has picked up the story and is helping Rick "put feet" to his story. "Today, Rick is on a mission. He is trying to find his daughter whom he hasn’t seen in 19 years. Today he needs the help of media outlets. While his blog is rapidly rising on the web, it does not have the legs yet to reach a wide audience. This is a human story. It’s a story we can all relate to. It’s a true story, and as real as it gets."

As a Hidden Treasure reader, I am appealing to you to keep this story circulating until Rick and Heather are reunited. If you've ever asked, "What could I do to help someone else?" this is your chance. Share his story. Blog about Rick and Heather and link to his site if you can. Pray. Take some sort of action, no matter how small or large, to do your part in this endeaver. This is one time we can use the web to make a positive impact in someone else's life.

Thank you in advance for whatever it is you do, and please, leave a comment here or on Rick's page to let him know you are working with him to find Heather.


Good Luck, Rick!!

UPDATE SUNDAY FROM RICK-I have found her. She sent me a message! Thank You All.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Powered by WebRing.