Hidden Treasure

For you formed my inward parts, You covered me in my mother's womb. Psalms 139:13

Friday, February 13, 2009


There has been a pause in my posting information on preserving life, but that is all it was. A pause. I have not decided to abandon my efforts to bring the cruelty of the inhumane act of abortion, or neglect or abuse to the front. In fact, over the past couple of months, my passion has grown. Hang tight. I am back to provide all the information you need to know in the fight against indifference!

2 Comments:

  • At February 17, 2009 at 5:21 AM , Blogger Susannah said...

    Hey there, Mary~ Good to be hearing from you again! We all need to pause from our efforts every so often. So glad to see you're back in the saddle! I found another blog through DD2's, I think, that you may be interested in (though you may already know this blog). http://aredvoiceinabluestate.blogspot.com/

    Several posts down, there's a lot of info. about pro-life stuff - like you do here. Thought it might encourage you! Take care!

     
  • At February 17, 2009 at 5:25 AM , Blogger Susannah said...

    Hey again~
    May I give Red Voice this blog address? Maybe you two could encourage each other.

    Let me know if it's okay. Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

 
Powered by WebRing.